|ACROSS THE DRAWBRIDGE
ist ein Instrumental-Album und als Filmmusik für einen Historienfilm
konzipiert. Die Titel sind den Szenen entsprechend gestaltet.
Die Instrumentierung wurde authentischen Klängen des Mittelalters angepasst, und gleichermaßen orchestral akustisch abgerundet.
Hörproben zum Album können als MP3 - Files downgeloaded werden ...
Das Album ist
zurzeit direkt bei MOTHWING erhältlich.
Hier der Begleittext zum
Album - entsprechend den Szenen.
"ACROSS THE DRAWBRIDGE" by MOTHWING
1. Imagine the medieval times: Two young troubadours were on their way through a lonely region. It was a stormy and Rainy Night ... Soon they reached a gloomy valley and they walked on a narrow path right through The Witchwood ...
2. After that scary
night the young men escaped in the first light of dawn -
3. And there rose the mighty walls and towers of The Castle. Fanfares sounded as the troubadours passed the open gate.
4. Oh - what a
wonderful morning after the bygone bad night. So the young men strolled
inside the stony shelter, and reached the big tower of the castle. Who
would wonder about - they climbed up the stairs to have a View
From The Tower.
5. When they were back on the ground again, the visitors heared through opened windows a sweet melody of Banquet Music.
6. "What's that
?!" the young and courious troubadours might have thought. From the
backside of the buildings rang out voices of a crowd and laughters mixed
with music. That led them to the place of a Medieval
7. Nearby - beneath a little balcony, a minstrel held his harp, sending his message up to the Lady's ear. And while the noise of the fair sounded faintly - Geoffrey's Tune filled the air, floating on wings of love ...
8. Later - in the afternoon, a Procession moved outside of the castle across the sunlit area. Low whispered prayers for a large harvest. A real solemn moment to feel inner contemplation by the power of faith.
9. A big event happened: Many people had come to watch The Tournament of heroic knights. Sounding fanfares and colours waved, as the first fighter entered the lists to meet his rival ... still unknowing how it ends.
10. There's another time of fighting ahead. - And it was just the hour of farewell Before The Battle. Glory mingled with deep sorrow and sadness.
11. Meanwhile little Uzma's playing outside on the meadows in the sun of spring. Running with carefreeness, she saw the world through innocent eyes of a young girl. Wearing a wreath of fresh flowers on her head, she did Uzma's Springtime Dance.
12. The troubadours left the castle to continue on foot their travel. Already the sun was in the west, when they had a last look on that green meadows which stretched down to the valley - where the Rising Mist wove a silken sheet for the coming night.
13. Now - the brave travellers were on their way again, and still there was daylight to make out the dusty street. And while they tried to cover a distance, the sky slowly turned red by the sundown. Taking a side road, they came into a wood which was called Poacher's Ground ...
the two young men remembered the last night and frightened they searched
for a way out of the dusky wood. The sun was down meanwhile, and the pale
light of the moon was shimmering through the blackness of the trees.
erfreuliche Internet-Fundsache finden Sie im Internet nachfolgend
(Button) CD-Besprechung des
Albums "ACROSS THE DRAWBRIDGE".
Feedback per E-Mail zum obigen Album erreichte uns kürzlich:
"Vielen Dank für das Kompliment, lieber Stephan M. Rother !"